Monday 4 July 2011

Gathering 02S16 @ 2/7/2011

Ok, time for another story telling...Nice having a gathering with another gang of I think 7 year old buddies, first at a chinese restaurant, followed by a drinking cum dessert session at Prive (see picture below). 

The chinese restaurant which locates near Tiong Bahru market serves nice food which in my opinion is of high standard. Unfortunately do not get to eat much as my ah ma house also got nice food waiting for me before this! 

Moving on, we went to Prive which I think is located near Vivo city. Being a 宅男 (home boy) I do not know there's such a place and it has been there for a while already... Just can say that the place is filled with yacht, and the only link there is a bridge. 

The cheese cake is nice from what my friend says and I agree. Other than that cannot comment much as I do not get to eat them. Oh ya, my Cafe Latte tastes like cafe latte. The environment would be nice if not for the 3rd hand smoke and mega fan blowing off our tiny source of light on the table. 

The 8 of us just sit there chatting, "looking",  catching up with each other and talking about life, both present and future. And just before we get off from our seats, we get free chocolate as souvenirs from one of our friend (Vinc) who was at US a while ago. 
    
Thank you very much! Pictures of humans are not uploaded to protect their privacy, unless request upon.

No comments:

Post a Comment