Friday 8 July 2011

It was Magaret Drive Food Center...

Everyday when the MRT train goes eastward, I would see this place, now a almost dead town awaiting to be demolished i guess. 

Used to patron there in my younger days, then slowly forgetting this place as I grew up. Luckily, I got to know that this market will be closing around a year ago and thus would makan there with my buddies whenever possible. Used to makan the chicken rice, porridge and western food. One had splitted into two, one unknown and one don't know move to where. I did not get to taste the chicken rice yet, however luckily I did managed to regain my memory on the other two. 

Just love the tender chicken chop with its "special sauce", salad, healthy thick french fries and not forgetting the unfried bun with high class butter to go with! One set of this is usually enough for a stomach, but with you want more, you could order porridge and kopi to go with. Simply love this old lok cock environment.

Recently, the western stall's blog had updated that they got a location in city area and was waiting for NEA's approval. Although the surrounding would never be the same, I hope the food will.     




No comments:

Post a Comment